159.2 lbs - January 13, 2010
I started trying to eat better about 2 weeks ago. It's become something that I think about now. I stop before I grab a bite and ask myself if I really need these calories. I have never really "dieted" before- I mean, I've been on board when my husband has tried this-or-that to lose weight (but seriously- he's the cook so I didn't really have a choice). I just haven't ever wanted to do it for myself. And now, it isn't so much about weight loss, it's more about changing everything that I've been doing. I need to get up off of the couch, get involved and do something that is bigger than me. I need to show my kids that I CAN. I need to know that I CAN. I don't want our lives to stay in the stagnant routine that we've been living in. Laziness has taken control and it stops now. Joining Team in Training is giving me the kick start that I needed so badly. I'm down 5 pounds and I haven't started the actual "training" program yet. I'm so excited for what's to come!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment